Thursday, March 13, 2014

Glam.

This is a ridiculous post. You'd almost think I was a proper girl, if you hadn't met me. Anyway, I am super chuffed that I can now french plait the front of my hair. It is long enough to actually french plait.

A hair milestone! It certainly makes it clear that I am not a 12 year old boy, although it saddens me that 12 year old boys don't generally have the pleasure of a french plait in their hair. Poor Alfred doesn't know what's ahead of him, I originally wanted to be a hairdresser (that was before I discovered space men) and always planned on using my children to fulfil that missed dream :)

Grow hair, grow! I would be grateful if everyone could do an encouraging hair growing dance for my head. Thanks.


Such a ridiculous post, yesterday tea, today hair. Possibly trying to put off thinking about the post I should really write...




No comments:

Post a Comment