Sunday, October 14, 2012

So sorry for myself.

Being wide awake at half five in the morning is actually getting quite annoying now. People should write more on Facebook at 5 in the morning. Just for my benefit.

I'm having a down day. Or two. Maybe it a weekend thing as it happened last weekend too. So far I have waited it out before writing about it but there's nothing else to do and it might actually help.

Feeling very contrary. And irritable. If someone encourages me to rest it annoys me and I want to prove I'm fine to do things. And if they try to encourage me to do things I'm annoyed that I'm not getting more sympathy and doting. Basically I am being very attention seeking.

I'm boring myself even.

So I'm back in bed on my own feeling sorry for myself. I don't want to see anyone or talk to anyone. I don't want to get dressed or go out I just want to lie here feeling sorry for myself. And then write about it. Oh deary me.

It's really stupid as well because its the weekend and people are actually around. Tomorrow I'll be back on my own with no one around and then I'll really feel sorry for myself. 

And I've got period pains.

And a headache.


OK I'm done now. I do actually feel a bit better for writing all that down.





No comments:

Post a Comment