Monday, October 08, 2012

After a sleepless night.

Having a bit of a downer at the moment and I'm not sure why.

I can still see all the positives, and still feel really lucky. Just feel a bit aimless too. I'm crying in bed while Olly's asleep and I don't even know why. I'm easily distracted by playing a game but then it just starts again when I finish.

It's made me look at my life and see how great it is. I couldn't be in better position. I have found the best person in the planet and he wants to be with me, I still can't believe my luck. I have a great job that is challenging and well paid. We have a beautiful house and the most amazing supportive friends, and don't get me started on family. I just can't believe how I've landed so well on my feet.

So why am I crying? It's ridiculous.




No comments:

Post a Comment